Three new digital gamebooks from Choice of Games and Hosted Games have landed. As always, all three games are entirely text-based — without graphics or sound effects.
Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality is a 360,000 word interactive novel in Jeffrey Dean’s acclaimed “Claw, Shadow, and Sage” series, where your choices control the story.
It’s a war between your werewolf pack and the Human Sovereignty Movement! Lead the pack to victory before extremists turn your packmates against each other.
This thrilling sequel to Werewolves: Haven Rising seamlessly integrates your choices and experiences into a new tale of survival and loyalty, desperation, and betrayal.
After escaping the Haven werewolf detention camp and tasting freedom for the first time in your life, you and your pack must infiltrate “The Nail,” a top-secret underground military prison for werewolves, and liberate the prisoners. But integrating these new wolves into the greater pack will prove difficult, testing bonds and straining leadership to the breaking point.
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, or bisexual.
- Infiltrate a top-secret military prison deep below the Earth, risking it all to save your species!
- Overcome a deadly outbreak of feral madness that pits members of your new pack against each other.
- Either stand in solidarity with a bloodthirsty new packleader, or work to undermine them at every turn.
- Interact with a diverse cast of new characters alongside your old favorites!
- Explore two new potential romances, continue your relationships from Haven Rising, or go it alone in an increasingly chaotic world.
The Floating City is a 130,000 word climate fiction novel by Felicity Banks, where your choices control the story.
Choose your career in a post-climate change future. Will you follow in your parents’ footsteps and run the city’s shark farm, or will you break the mold?
You can explore the drowned city of Old Sydney, the secrets of the underground New Sydney, and travel around your own floating city. The pressure is on to hone your skills and choose your future job, but there is hidden danger far below the surface of the sea. Your friend Kassandra is risking her own life to figure out why the sharks are afraid, and you are the only person she listens to. Will you risk her life to try to save others, or will you beg her to give up her dreams?
Macabre Mansion is a 43,000-word interactive horror novel by Billy Towers, where your choices control the story.
You wake up, confused, in a strange place. A place determined to kill you. A haunted house. Will you leave with your life, or be trapped in undead servitude?
When you find yourself in a strange room, in a strange house, with blood splattered across the walls and on the floor, you try to recall how you got there. But you remember nothing. There is an ominous aura here, the smell of death lingering in the air.
There is one thing you now know; you need to leave if you want to stay alive.
- Play as male, female, or non-binary.
- Travel through a cursed mansion that wants your soul.
- Solve puzzles, avoid traps, and escape your undead captors.
- Encounter the tormented souls that haunt every corridor.
- Discover the secrets that hide behind the house’s walls.
- Survive the night and change the fate of the mansion.