The fate of magic is in your hands in Alana Joli Abbott’s Blackstone Academy from Choice of Games – a fast-paced 188,000-word interactive YA fantasy adventure. Cast spells, pass your exams, and save the world! Blackstone is more than a magic school: you’ll compete for glory in the sky sailing tourney, find love, and steer the fate of magic itself.
Blackstone Academy is a secretive magical high school for students with supernatural talents. When you discover you are a Sensor – someone who can feel the presence of magic – you learn that it’s exactly the type of place that will help you develop your ability. In your first year at Blackstone you’ll learn how to sky sail, practice your own magic spells, and discover the secrets the adults are hiding.
But as a magical crisis looms over campus, you must decide how you’ll get involved – and which factions you’ll support in guiding the future of the magical world. What will you prioritize: your academic career, your friends, or uncovering the magical threat? Will you keep the secrets of the magical world, or fight for a future without secrets, sharing magic with everyone?
- Play as male, female or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual, pansexual, demisexual, asexual and/or aromantic.
- Learn magic from your chosen mentor, and make friendships that will last forever.
- Encounter and befriend – or annoy – powerful magical beings.
- Compete in the sky sailing championships for the glory of your school!
- Fight for the rights of supernaturals, or argue for tighter regulations of non-humans.
- Earn the respect and admiration of your peers, or work to effect change from the shadows.
- Face down a magical threat, and change the course of the magical world’s future.
Blackstone Academy for the Magical Arts is available for Steam, Android, and on iOS in the Choice of Games Omnibus app. You can play the first three chapters of Blackstone Academy for FREE online, and it’s currently on sale at 40% off until April 16th. Visit the Choice of Games website for further information.