Choice of Games’ Sky Pirates of Actorius is a short 37,000-word interactive adventure story by Kyle Marquis, the author of several other Choice of Games titles: Empyrean, Silverworld, Pon Para and the Great Southern Labyrinth and Tower Behind the Moon.
Escape to the skies above the world of Empyrean in Sky Pirates of Actorius and command a brutal crew of pirates in search of plunder, glory, and high-tech booty!
No one on land, sea, or air can stop Captain Krayl as he plunders the great city of Actorius – no one except you. Trained by the Actorian Air Guard, with a clockwork animal companion that not even your commanding officer knows about, you must infiltrate the crew of the pirate airship Falling Angel. Your orders: learn Captain Krayl’s true plans and stop him at any cost.
But far from your commanding officer and surrounded by treasure and opportunity, you will have to decide where your true loyalties lie. If you can deflect Captain Krayl’s suspicions, please your handlers back home, and keep the crew from turning against you, glory awaits you: promotion back in Actorius, fame and riches as a sky pirate, or even the Falling Angel itself. But step carefully: everyone wants something, and everyone here will kill to get it.
- Play as male, female or nonbinary.
- Fly aeros in deadly dogfights against merchant vessels and enemy pirates.
- Stay loyal to the Actorian Air Guard or betray them for glory, treasure or friendship.
- Outwit spies and rival agents in shady ports of call.
- Command your clockwork animal companion to help you fight, fly, and spy.
- Use cunning and misdirection to balance the conflicting demands of captain, crew, and your secret mission.
- Hunt for buried treasure in the metal jungles of the Deep Tech.
Can you survive the greedy crew and ruthless officers and disrupt their schemes in time? You’ll hunt merchant vessels, and seek lost treasure while undercover as a sky pirate!
You can play through Sky Pirates of Actorius once for free, or purchase unlimited replays via the Choice of Games website – the game’s currently on sale until January 30th.