Publisher Raw Fury brings the award-winning space exploration game Out There (by French developer Mi-Clos Studio) to the Nintendo Switch. In Out There: Ω The Alliance you play as an astronaut sent to Ganymede, a moon of Jupiter, in order to find resources that can rescue the exhausted Earth of the 22nd century. However, your space trip doesn’t go as planned and you wake up from cryogenic sleep in an unknown location.
Space is a hostile place; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet insidious intelligent species, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself. Try to survive alone in a distant and unknown part of the galaxy by upgrading your spaceship and managing your resources. Out There: Ω The Alliance is a strategy adventure game blending resource management and interactive fiction.
For space explorers familiar with the original game, there will be plenty of new content in this Switch version, including three new spaceships (one of them seems to be inspired by a famous space bounty hunter), more than 30 new interactive stories, new 3D planet environments, alien escort missions, new Cocoon tech, and an additional ending to discover.
- A dark and challenging strategic adventure in deep space
- Every game plays out differently within a procedurally-generated galaxy
- Epic main storyline leading to any of 5 different endings
- 13 spaceships with different specs to discover
- Crafting system with alien technologies built from raw material found in space
- Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
- No combat! It’s just you against the harsh environment
- Fantastic pulp comics graphics and art style
- Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn
- Lovingly adapted from the original play style for the Nintendo Switch
Out There: Ω The Alliance is now available from the Nintendo eShop, and the Humble Store (US only). A FREE demo will also be coming to the eShop soon.