Asmodee Digital and Nomad Games have announced Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal – an upcoming sequel to their hugely popular and successful game Fighting Fantasy Legends.
Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal is a gateway to adventure in the Fighting Fantasy world! Play as a novice adventurer and rise up through the ranks to saviour of the world in this epic tale of deadly traps, fearsome monsters and devious adversaries. Play three classic Fighting Fantasy gamebooks by author Ian Livingstone:
DEATHTRAP DUNGEON ~ adventure through a deadly labyrinth. Countless adventurers before you have taken up the challenge, but none have survived.
TRIAL OF CHAMPIONS ~ return to the deadly labyrinth where new traps and terrors, mazes and monsters, await your every turn.
ARMIES OF DEATH ~ approach from the east, building up a force of veteran fighters to confront Agglax the Shadow Demon.
- Officially licensed game based on the multi-million selling Fighting Fantasy gamebooks.
- A card-based RPG with Rogue-like elements.
- A detailed branching narrative system ensures that no two games are ever the same.
- Uses the classic Skill/Stamina/Luck attributes from the gamebooks.
- Unlock monster cards in your Creature Codex.
- Earn XP and level-up your Skill & Luck dice.
- Three difficulty levels.
- Take on powerful beasts from the Fighting Fantasy world such as the Bloodbeast, the Pit Fiend and Agglax the Shadow Demon.
- Unlock character Titles based on your choices.
- Even more content to be added after release!
Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal is published by Asmodee Digital and will be available this month on Steam (PC/Mac), Google Play and the App Store.