It’s time to create your own adventures in Nomad Games‘ latest release. A role-playing card game, Fighting Fantasy Legends allows you to play through the stories of three iconic Fighting Fantasy gamebooks: City of Thieves, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain and Citadel of Chaos. Each location features a shuffled deck of cards, which includes fiendish creatures, powerful objects and dramatic events. You must build up your collection of treasures and level-up your dice to have any chance of surviving the dangerous streets of Port Blacksand, the murky depths of Firetop Mountain or the looming shadows of The Citadel.
The world needs a Hero… you will give them a Legend.
- Based on the multi-million selling series of Fighting Fantasy gamebooks.
- A card-based role-playing game with Roguelike elements.
- Thousands of choices ensure that no two games are ever the same.
- Travel across the region of Northern Allansia.
- Uses the classic Fighting Fantasy attributes of Skill, Stamina and Luck.
- Take on powerful adversaries, such as Balthus Dire, Zagor the Warlock and Zanbar Bone.
- Kill monsters and add them to your Creature Codex.
- Meet iconic characters, such as Nicodemus the Wizard, Gareth Yaztromo and O’Seamus the Leprechaun.
- Permadeath mode – not for the faint hearted.
- Play exciting dice games, such as Runestones, Knifey Knifey and Dwarf Dice.
- Three difficulty levels.
The land of Allansia is in desperate need of a hero. Dark forces are growing in power and must be stopped. Are you brave enough to step forward and become the Legend the world needs?
Presenting interactive storytelling in a completely new way, Fighting Fantasy Legends includes thousands of decisions to be made with a branching narrative based on three classic Fighting Fantasy gamebooks by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone.
Fighting Fantasy Legends is available now on Steam (for PC and Mac), the App Store and the Google Play Store.