Tunnels & Trolls Adventures combines rich interactive fiction with classic RPG gameplay for mobile devices. Play through iconic adventures like Naked Doom, Buffalo Castle, Deathtrap Equalizer and more. The world of Tunnels & Trolls is filled with tough decisions, devious traps and monstrous encounters where the risks are only rivaled by the rewards. Roll your stats, choose your kindred and begin your legendary adventures!
Tunnels & Trolls Adventures:
- Combines classic Sword & Sorcery role-playing with rich CYOA-style interactive fiction
- Remastered for mobile with hand-drawn art, audio and music
- Forge your hero from one of the four kindred races – Humans, Elves, Dwarves or Hobbs
- Old school RPG intensity – traps & encounters are unforgiving, but for the hearty and lucky great treasures await
- Let the dice fall where they may as they careen across the screen to decide your fate
- Includes 10+ adventures from legendary RPG designers Ken St. Andre, Rick Loomis & Michael Stackpole…with more to come!
- Adapted from the classic pen & paper Tunnels & Trolls role-playing system by Ken St. Andre
- Featuring original illustrations by famed artists Liz Danforth, Josh Kirby and Peter Laird.
- The app uses MetaArcade’s Adventure Creator to author interactive fiction RPG adventures.
As part of the launch of the new Tunnels & Trolls Adventures app, MetaArcade asked Liz Danforth, from the Fellowship of the Troll, to create a new painting for Gen Con 50 in Indianapolis. ‘Front Gate’ (above) is a full-colour painting based on an earlier illustration – you can read Liz’s full article about the history of this recreation on her blog.