Become Phryne Fisher, the independent, feminist super-sleuth from the ABC TV series Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries. Guide Phryne around the world on a modish dance of adventure, murderous mayhem and mystery in this investigative visual novel from the award-winning gamebook developer Tin Man Games.
Armed with her golden gun and with her companion, Dot Williams, in tow, the pair chase the trail of the insidious Murdoch Foyle.
Foyle has escaped the gallows once again, with Phryne on his trail. Can Miss Fisher and Dot decipher his clues and stay on his trail? Or will they be tricked into pursuing a false lead, causing the trail to run cold?
Miss Fisher and the Deathly Maze features:
- Interactive adventure story set in 1920s Melbourne
- Beautiful character and background illustrations bring the Miss Fisher world to life
- Uncover clues, interrogate suspects and solve a key murder
- Choose where to investigate and how to talk to people
- Search environments for hidden clues that could be important
- Find costume pieces and unlock new outfits for Phryne to wear
- Music from the TV show, composed by Greg J Walker
Episode 1 of Miss Fisher and the Deathly Maze can now be downloaded from the App Store for iPhone/iPad, with an Android version to be released later this year.